many people would like to know Is beer healthier than energy drinks? So we will tell you what is the difference between beer and energy drinks.
What are energy drinks?
Energy drinks are those that temporarily improve the functioning of the human body and mind. When we feel tired, drinking energy drinks improve our mood and make us feel energized.
- Energy drinks are one of the tender drinks and beverages of sports activities. The amount of caffeine in soft drinks is less. Sports drinks can contain vitamins, carbs, and sugar. You should drink them after serious exercise in order for your body to recover the fluid consistency.
- Most energy drinks list caffeine and vitamin as the main ingredient. This makes them look healthy and attractive, but it is a lie. Energy Liquids declare to enhance growth awareness and performance.
What’s In Energy Drinks?
- Guarana: A herb that protects you from fatigue and increases intellectual speed. This leads to even more of the full amount of caffeine within the electric drink. It is also used for weight loss and to increase sexual desire. Guarana also contains caffeine.
- Taurine: A supplement used to enhance memory and stamina.
- Ginseng: An herb used to help reduce stress, strengthen muscle, and improve endurance.
- Synephrine: An herb used to promote weight loss
- L-Carnitine: A supplement used to increase energy, memory, and speed.
- Yerba Mate: A herb that keeps you from fatigue and improves mood.
- Ginko: An herb used to increase focus and prevent tiredness.
There are many disadvantages to drinking energy drinks. The habit of drinking energy drinks can also lead to heart disease. Only in America in one year 20000 cases were caused by drinking only energy drinks.
1. Excessive consumption of energy drinks can lead to irregular heartbeat and adverse effects on blood pressure.
2. Consuming energy drinks also increases the level of sugar in our bodies, which increases the risk of type 2 diabetes.
3. Taking energy drink with alcohol reduces the effect of alcohol because energy drink contains caffeine which reduces the effect of alcohol but if we consume more alcohol then the risk of it is also more for us.
4. The number of children and teenagers who drink energy drinks is high, due to which people in this class get used to caffeine and become dependent on caffeine.
5. Many ingredients found in energy drinks are such that no research has been done about them and hence their claims cannot be proved, they can also have a bad effect on our health.
Is beer healthier than energy drinks?
For people who consider beer only as alcohol, there will be many such dots in their minds about beer, but the truth is that beer has benefits in many cases And if it is consumed in a balanced quantity, then there is no harm in it, but there are benefits to drinking it in a balanced quantity.
Prevent kidney stone
Research in Finland has shown that drinking a balanced amount of beer daily can reduce our kidney stone problem by up to 40 percent because beer contains 93% water which helps in removing harmful toxins from the body and helps to improve kidney health.
beer drinkers live longer
We all know that people who drink a lot of alcohol can be at risk of cancer and can have many other diseases, but if we take beer in balanced quantities on regular basis, then we can live longer than this known from research. It has been found that people who drink beer live longer than those who do not drink at all and those who drink a lot because the alcohol content in beer is less.
Safer than water
Many times we go to such a place where the water is not good for us, then at that time we can take local beer and drink it, it is better for us than water. At that time beer is better for you than any energy drink and a local water bottle much better.
Beer Doesn’t make you Fat
People often say that drinking beer causes obesity. It has been said that beer drinkers become more obese than alcohol drinkers, but this is not the case. According to a study in London in 2003, there is no connection between beer and obesity. It has also been seen that if you drink beer in moderation, instead of getting fat, you will lose weight.
Beer is good for the Heart
If someone drinks 330ml of beer daily, then he has a 20% fewer chance of heart attack as compared to not drinking beer. If we talk about alcoholic beverages, then they get polyphenols mostly in beer which is very good for our hearts According to Howard University 2012, beer is very good for those who have heart disease, it has been told that people who have heart problems. Survivors of a stroke could have almost half their chances of living for the next 20 years if they drank 3:30 ml of beer once or twice a day.
Is beer healthier than energy drinks?-There are many other benefits of drinking beer, but we have told only about some here, but you must have known that drinking beer is better than energy drinks. There can be many disadvantages to drinking energy drinks, but beer is healthier than energy drinks.
We told you that drinking beer is good for our health as an energy drink. Energy drinks give us energy and good feeling for some time, but if we use them more than necessary, then the harm caused by them is more than that..We told you about the benefits of beer but it does not mean that you should consume it in more than a balanced quantity or you become addicted to it. If you use it excessively then it can also harm you a lot that’s why whenever you drink beer, drink it in a balanced amount.